Tuesday, January 12, 2016

You Are My Sunshine!


I found this Beautiful Wood Veneer frame at a local scrap store called Mountains of Scraps! This frame is made by Maggie Holmes! It is such  a beautiful piece to add into your memory book!

 I used the light wood pattern for my background, from the Gilded paper stack. I also chose a beautiful gold arrows page from this stack to fill in one section of my heart!

 These pearl hearts added a little something special to the final project!

I Found these wood charms at Tuesday morning! I used the Love & You heart on the top of my layout!

                              This Beautiful brown Shimmer Trim came from Close To My Heart!
                                       I cut my cute flowers out with this EK flower punch!
I stamped Best Day onto my layout using this "MUST HAVE" stamp set from Close To My Heart!
D16833
Woodland Romance
Seasons & Nature 
You can cut some of these images out from the Circut "Artistry" Collection




I hope you enjoyed this little project! Please look at my close to my heart website for more inspiration! http://sheenabentley.ctmh.com
           
                                                                  

1 comment:

  1. Your blog looks amazing!!!! I so adore that frame. FabYOUlous!!!!!!
    Hugs, girlie....

    ReplyDelete